A new mobile complex for photo and video recording “AvtoUragan-MS” is being tested on Ryazan roads
On the roads of the Ryazan region, a new mobile complex for photo and video recording “AvtoUragan-MS” is being tested. This was reported on December 16 in the regional Ministry of Transport.
The complex is located on the roof of the patrol car. It has the function of a circular view, can work stationary and on the move. The cameras of the complex track:
- over speed;
- violation of parking and parking rules;
- exit into the oncoming lane;
- entry under a sign prohibiting the movement of freight transport;
- unfastened belt;
- driving without dipped headlights;
- using a mobile phone while driving.
Now the complex is used in test mode on federal, regional and intermunicipal roads.