In the village of Shumikha, not far from Nizhny Tagil, a fire destroyed a private residential building. This was reported to the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
The incident took place on the afternoon of December 14 on Victory Street. According to preliminary data, the fire started around 12:00 from outbuildings. The landlady was at home at the time. She got a call from a local club, they told her about a fire in the yard.
The area of the fire was 80 square meters. meters. Two fire brigades went to the place, local volunteers were involved in extinguishing. According to preliminary data, everything happened due to the emergency operation of the electrical wiring. Investigators are looking into the circumstances.
The All News news agency has a Telegram channel. This is a fast and convenient way to get the most important news directly to your phone. Subscribe so you don’t miss anything important.